to Sell Your Truck
Chevy Truck T-Shirts
1956 Chevy Truck
POSTED 2/2/2008 - AL
1956 Chevy 3100 Series pick-up, 350 V-8,
4-speed+overdrive, 1/2 ton step-side, short bed, big window, A/C
I've been enjoying her as my daily driver since July 2006 when I bought this classic off
I added value to her and now I'm ready to pass her on to someone else.
Great auto to finish out just the way you want.
What's new that I've added
* Exterior paint
* Power steering. 1968 Chevy front clip was added when the truck was converted to power
* 3-point, airline style, black seat belts
* Heat blanket, carpet underlayment, black carpet
* Master cylinder
* Bed boards (2x6 pressure treated pine) You can purchase bed kits if you want oak.
* Oil, amp, temp, and gas all work
* Spark plugs
* Rebuilt carburetor
From the previous owner's description
* Hi-Po heads, intake, 4-barrel carburetor
* Newer dual exhaust with nice headers
* Hydraulic clutch
* Original re-cored heavy duty radiator
* Upgraded electric windshield wipers
Other things about her
*4-wheel drum brakes
* 1989 Chevy truck transmission
* The A/C is after market and works very well. Heater also works.
* AM-FM/8-track -- the radio works but the 8-track doesn't seem to.
* Original big steering wheel which is so fun now that is has power steering.
* The seat seems to be original, though the red upholstery isn't. It's in good shape
though, overhead, too.
* The interior paint has the beautiful wear marks of a people getting in and out of it for
a very long time. I like that look so I didn't have it painted. It's a wine/maroon color.
* Six lug wheels
* Push button start
More things to know
* The horn works sometimes. Added a button on the side of the column that does work all
* Cracked driver's side vent window
* Scratch ( 3"--I can send you a picture) on front side fender.
* Three holes in the dash where a tachometer was.
* Speedometer doesn't work
* Usual paint imperfections from a truck being used daily and hauling stuff occasionally
* Minimal rust under cab
I haven't had any engine trouble at all with the truck.
It's so fun to drive, always turns heads and is a great conversation starter.
You would look good in it.
Obviously if you have questions or want pictures of
more than what I've provided, please contact me.rebuilt.
- CASH PAYMENT PREFERRED
- All Checks Must Clear
located in Bryan, Texas
Site Meter added October